Pages

One day my angel told me that she was too scared to get into a relationship with me..

One day my angel told me that she was too scared to get into a relationship with me..
I just told her.. Hey sweetheart,
Don't be scared I'm always there with you..
'n moreover if you are afraid to walk then I will put your feet on mine 'n we will walk together..
You hold my hand, I caress your lips, You look into my eyes 'n my heart beat skips.
I stroke your back skin so soft 'n smooth, I admire your face, every line, every groove.
We move in a little closer, our bodies entwine, you touch my neck, it sends shivers down my spine.
You whisper that you love me 'n I know it's true because I feel it in my heart 'n I love you too.
Your love has driven me to a life full of happiness, & to make it even better I need u to b my side...
And now that i have you, I promise you, each day I will love you more than words can say,
I will make our lives the best we could think of, & treasure each moment that we spend together, all life long..

1 comments:

chanaka93 said...

wow ..dis z soo romantic =D

Post a Comment

U & Me 4ever....

The Part of my Life..